I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award! All thanks to the wonderful and strong Mrs. M over at Surviving Yesterday for her nomination. This is a way for small bloggers to give recognition to other, small bloggers (200 followers or less). Here’s how it works:
Copy & Paste This Whole Post and Replace All Your Information — who awarded you, for example.
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answering the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
5. No tag backs meaning you can’t just re nominate the person who nominated you.
As Solo the First put it “The real purpose behind these nominations are not only as an accolade from a fellow blogger and let’s face it, nothing gently strokes our little writer hearts more than someone telling you they appreciate your work. In addition to the back patting we need to receive from time to time, it also allows us to get a little more personal as we get to know our increasing blogging community. It also helps drive traffic to your site as we reference one another.”
The questions put forth to me (with my answers) are as follows:
1. Coke or Pepsi?
Ans: Neither, I stay away from carbonated sugars. Used to prefer Coke.
2. If you chose to legally change your name, what would it be?
Ans: Shaniah Waters
3. What is your hobby or pastime?
Ans: Composing music
4. Would you rather go back in time 1,000 years and see history or live 1,000 and experience the future?
Ans: I would rather go back a thousand years and make some changes.
5. If you could have lunch with 1 living famous person, who would it be?
Ans: Gerard Butler 🙂
6. If you could have a conversation with 1 deceased person (famous or not), who would it be?
Ans: Steve Jobs.
7. Cats or dogs?
8. Would you prefer to live in cooler climates with longer winters or warmer climates with longer summers?
Ans: Summers. I have been in the tropics all my life.
9. What is your dream vacation?
Ans: A month in Mauritius by the beach
10. What is 1 topic that you are tired of hearing about?
Ans: Economic downturns, debt and related issues.
11. What’s the one thing that would make you really, really happy right now?
Ans: If Jesus came and took me away with Him.
Here are my nominations (Check them out!!):
Here are my 11 questions:
1) Write down one of the happiest moments of your life that first comes to your mind.
2) Write down one of the saddest or toughest moments of your life that first comes to your mind.
3) Do you love animals and would you keep pets?
4) What is the man/woman of your dreams like if you are single and if not what do you like best about your partner?
5) Do you think all people can find love in their lifetime?
6) What is your one aim or ambition for the next ten years?
7) What is your favorite cuisine?
8)What is your dream house like?
9) What are your talents?
10) Do you sing or dance or both?
11) Do you believe it is okay to hold on to the child in you?